Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Am Worried

My cousin, the one I regularly write with, told me my mother is not feeling well.
She seems to be always sleepy and it is unusual for her, she is always energetic, active, dynamic. She does not look good. This is what she said.
Now I am worried and want to know what's going on.
I need to think of a way to find out without making clear what my cousin wrote.
Silly lies.

I know I am always too anxious towards the people I love.
Always worried for them, maybe too much, but this feeling has grown since I moved here.
The absence makes everything worse.

I hate those who do not take care of their health and my mother smokes too much.
God, I have argued with her so many times.
If you wanna smoke, smoke pot instead of those bad smelling cigarettes!

Also, maybe my cousin cannot imagine the effect of certain sentences.

Fuck.

2 comments:

Francesca said...

Spero che non sia nulla. Anch'io da quando vivo qui sono diventata piu` ansiosa nei confronti delle persone che ho lasciato a casa.

E ogni tanto chi sta li` non si rende conto di come un frase detta, cosi` per dire, puo` mettere in allarme se non si puo` verificare di persona.

Crazy time said...

ciao Francesca, tutto bene, pare, ma come dici tu, fino a quando non vedi di persona tendi a ingigantire.