Thursday, May 8, 2008

Insomnia

Over the last few weeks I have been suffering from insomnia.
The only nights I have a nice sleep are those immediately before my days off from work.
I am wondering if it means something.

I have been experiencing a general sickness for whatever I have been doing for one year.
I cannot tell if it is because I have learned all I could and now it is time to begin a new chapter of my life and start learning again or if it is because I just need a professional improvement, a good news, just those little changes that give a new flavor to life.

Who knows.
Hope to find it out before I lose myself.

Also, the idea of having a baby is becoming more and more an imperative need.
But this is a different story.

1 comment:

Smartix said...

Hi Vale, I don't know if you will read this comment to your old post. I love reading you in English as much as in Italian. I can see trough your words the girl I was lucky enough to meet in the crazy office we both worked in.
I also feel the imperative need to have a child and I'm doing some astonishing discoveries about myself while dealing with the desire of becoming of mother. Love, smartix